Saturday, December 24, 2011

HBRC Day 9 - Book with a Christmas Theme or Setting

My favorite has to be Let It Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson and Lauren Myracle. It remains the only book I have read by any of those three popular young adult authors. I really enjoyed it and thought it hit all the right notes as a romance and as a Christmas story.
The weather outside is frightful, but these stories are delightful! When a huge blizzard (that doesn't show signs of stopping) hits, Gracetown is completely snowed in. But even though it's cold outside, things are heating up inside, proving that the holiday season is magical when it comes to love. In three wonderfully (and hilariously!) interconnected tales, YA stars John Green, Lauren Myracle, and Maureen Johnson create a must-have collection that captures all the spirit of the holiday season.
I don't read very many Christmas theme books but this one was fun for a snow filled winter night's reading. I read it last year on Christmas Eve.

1 comment:

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!