Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: Kaptain Vamp by Joanne Lecuyer

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

I received this cute, middle grade story from the author a while ago. But now, Kaptain Vamp by Joanne Lecuyer has finally made it to the top of my review stack.

Here is the product description:
Humans have long been afraid and distrustful of vampires. A young vampire named Allistaire, who is also part human, wants to change that. His family has been living among humans for hundreds of years and they have always used their abilities for good. One day, while reading his favorite super-hero comic, Allistaire decides that he’s going to do everything he can to help humans. He enlists the aid of his best friend to help him become Kaptain Vamp.
Teaser:
"Sweet!" Rich kept saying, his face showing he was really impressed. "It's so cool to have a vampire as my closest friend."

8 comments:

  1. So wish I could have a vamp as a friend! ;)

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a fun read. I may have to pick this up for my daughter, I bet she would enjoy it. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right; this IS quite a different read to the other book. Still, great teaser! It sounds like a fun book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds adorable! My grandkids would like this! Merry Christmas. I like your blog design! Thanks for stopping over at my Post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds really cute. A great boy book? Thanks for sharing!

    Amber
    The Musings of ALMYBNENR

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a fun read. Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

    http://fantasybookchick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol closet friend. Good one. Thanks for stopping by mine.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!