Monday, December 26, 2011

What's on the Review Stack?

Since it is the end of the year and time for new beginnings and resolutions, I thought that I would take a look at the bunch of books that I have received for review. Here are the print books:
Once upon a time they were neatly in order by the date the book was going to be published. They soon will be again. Not pictured above are the 5 review books in my bag to take with me on my Christmas Break to read at home. Here are the ones in my bag:
Then there are the ebooks on my Kindle. Right now, that is another eleven books.



I don't think that it will come as a surprise that I am feeling just a little overwhelmed. Consequently, I have reluctantly decided to change my review policy. I will no longer be accepting self-published books. I just can't keep up with all the requests.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! Monument 14, Monstrous Beauty, Of Poseidon, Before You Go? Those books sound amazing! I hope you enjoy them all. And aww - too bad you had to change your review policy! I know what you mean though, about being overwhelmed. I've had to turn down my share of review requests. And I'm sad for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had to be very selective as well. I still like to do a couple now and again, but it gets way to overwhelming. My pile is looking rather crazy now as well. My poor eyes are a bit tired. But I must rally and get through them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection of review titles, but I know what you mean by being overwhelmed! One of my resolutions for next year is to cut back on the number of review titles I accept, as I'm constantly behind. Here's to an awesome 2012!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!