Monday, January 9, 2012

Cinder Is An Audiobook Too! Listen and Win!

If you saw my recent review, you know that I really enjoyed Cinder by Marissa Meyer. I loved the combination of fairy tale and science fiction. I thought the characters were well-done and the world Marissa Meyer created fascinating.

So I was really excited to be contacted by Esther from Macmillan Audio to let me know that Cinder was also available as an audiobook. You can listen to a clip here:





She has also given me permission to give away one copy of the audiobook to one of my followers. If you are as excited as I am, you will be eager to get this great story.

Rules:

  • US Addresses only
  • Fill out the form completely
  • Enter by noon, Jan. 15.

Good luck!

2 comments:

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!