Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: Charmfall by Chloe Neill

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

I just went browsing my TBR mountain and grabbed Charmfall by Chloe Neill. This is the third in her Dark Elite series.

Here is the product description:
Protecting Chicago from the dark side of life can be an exhausting job, especially when you're in high school. So when the girls of St. Sophia's start gearing up for Sneak, their fall formal, Lily decides to take a break from fighting to get ready for the event. But when a Reaper unexpectedly crashes the party prep and Lily's firespell fails, she realizes that she has a much bigger problem than a full social calendar...
Here is my teaser:
"Did you ever think your Junior Year would be this exciting?" I asked Scout.

"I was hoping it would involve a discovery that I was secretly a princess with the power to rule the world and make pop stars my minions," she said. "I have not yet become aware of any such discovery."

7 comments:

  1. Ha ha!! Oh I love Scout! She's so fun!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't it be nice to discover we were princesses!? Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, I have Charmfall on my TBR shelf too. Right now, I'm reading Blood Bound by Rachel Vincent.

    My teaser:

    "Last chance, Cam. Move, or I'll move you."

    He shoved his hands into the pockets of a snug pair of jeans and gave me this sad little smile, as if he missed me and wanted me gone, both at once, and I knew exactly how that felt. Then he stepped aside and watched while I slid into the driver's seat and slammed the door.


    I'm just getting into the book, but so far I'm really digging it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser! I'm not very familiar with paranormal fiction, so good to have some authors and series to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, thats great. I love Chloe Neill but have yet to read this series of hers. I will soon. Thanks for sharing and stopping by my blog.

    Jennifer @ Reading and Writing Urban Fantasy and Paranormal Romance

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hilarious teaser! I'm a big Chloe Neill fan.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!