Monday, February 13, 2012

My Love for A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle

The recent publication of the 50th Anniversary Edition of A Wrinkle in Time reminded me just how much I loved that story and how much I loved everything L'Engle wrote. I celebrated by getting the new edition of the book.
But that wasn't enough for me. I also celebrated by getting the audiobook and the DVD. The audio is narrated by L'Engle herself and I can't wait to listen to it. The DVD also contains some scenes deleted when the four hour mini-series was cut down to three and an interview with Ms. L'Engle. I am eager to see it, not to compare it with the book, but to see how it was changed to make it a movie.

Please tell me that I am not the only one who wants to collect a favorite book in all editions and media. Now, its time for A Wrinkle in Time - the marathon - as I enjoy this favorite in all its variety.

What favorite inspired you to get the movie and/or the audiobook too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!