Monday, February 27, 2012

State of the Stack (Feb. 28, 2012)

This is my third State of the Stack post. It is my way to keep track of my review books and to hopefully reduce the stack that I have waiting for me. Here is my Review Books Spreadsheet.


Here is my physical review stack:
This month there are seventeen books on the stack. 

Here are the review books waiting for me on my Kindle:



Even though it doesn't look like it, I am keeping up with my review commitments. I read nine books from my review stack this month. Click on the title to see my review for:

Of course, I couldn't have a month when I didn't add to the stack. I got 10 more books for review (links go to Amazon). 

Ebooks
  • Until Next Time by Amy Lignor (blog tour; YA, Jan. 24; My post goes up April 12)
  • The Prophet by Amanda Stevens (NetGalley; Adult, April 24)
  • Grave Refrain by Sarah M. Glover (Publisher; Adult, Feb. 14))

Amazon Vine

Other Print Books
March looks like it will be a busy month. My goal is to accept 6 review books a month (3 YA and 3 Adult). However, March has nine books on the list. One will be published on the 15th, three on the 20th, and 5 on the 27th. They all sound really good but I need to start reading. 

I am just at the beginning of Dark Eyes by William Richter. It will be published on March 15.

What is the state of your stack?

1 comment:

  1. Wow! My goal is to stop accepting review books until I catch up on my stacks, but so far I'm not doing very well. :(

    Love your spreadsheet! I really admire your organization! Good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!