Here is my physical review stack:
This month there are seventeen books on the stack.
Here are the review books waiting for me on my Kindle:
Even though it doesn't look like it, I am keeping up with my review commitments. I read nine books from my review stack this month. Click on the title to see my review for:
- Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan (YA)
- Forbidden by Syrie James and Ryan James (YA)
- Fury of Fire by Coreene Callahan
- Friends with Boys by Erin Faith Hicks (YA)
- Witchful Thinking by H. P. Mallory
- Between the Duke and the Deep Blue Sea by Sophia Nash
- When the Sea Is Rising Red by Cat Hellisen (YA)
- Touchstone by Melanie Rawn
- Darkride by Laura Bradley Rede (YA)
Of course, I couldn't have a month when I didn't add to the stack. I got 10 more books for review (links go to Amazon).
- Until Next Time by Amy Lignor (blog tour; YA, Jan. 24; My post goes up April 12)
- The Prophet by Amanda Stevens (NetGalley; Adult, April 24)
- Grave Refrain by Sarah M. Glover (Publisher; Adult, Feb. 14))
- Friends with Boys by Erin Faith Hicks (YA, Feb. 28)
- Between the Duke and the Deep Blue Sea by Sophia Nash (Adult, Feb. 28)
- Loss by Jackie Morse Kessler (YA, March 20)
- The Cowboy Takes a Bride by Lori Wilde (Adult, March 27)
Other Print Books
- The China Gambit by Allan Topol (Publicist; Adult, Jan. 1)
- The Man from Primrose Lane by James Renner (Publicist; Adult, Feb. 28)
- Shadow & Bone by Leigh Bardugo (Publisher; YA, June 5)
March looks like it will be a busy month. My goal is to accept 6 review books a month (3 YA and 3 Adult). However, March has nine books on the list. One will be published on the 15th, three on the 20th, and 5 on the 27th. They all sound really good but I need to start reading.
I am just at the beginning of Dark Eyes by William Richter. It will be published on March 15.
What is the state of your stack?