Wednesday, February 29, 2012

WoW: Magic Under Stone by Jaclyn Dolamore

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. She has a linky widget at her site each week for your post and to make it easy to find posts by other people.

The purpose of the meme is to spotlight books that we are eagerly anticipating. It is fun to take a look at what others are waiting for.

I have noticed that it has expanded my wishlist though. Be warned!


I am eager to receive Magic Under Stone by Jaclyn Dolamore. I really liked Magic Under Glass despite all the cover kerfluffle that went on when it was published. I can't wait to receive this one. It will be published tomorrow. I have pre-ordered my copy and expect it in a few days.


Here is the blurb from Amazon:
For star-crossed lovers Nimira and Erris, there can be no happily ever after until Erris is freed from the clockwork form in which his soul is trapped. And so they go in search of the sorcerer Ordoria Valdana, hoping he will know how to grant Erris real life again. When they learn that Valdana has mysteriously vanished, it's not long before Nimira decides to take matters into her own hands-and begins to study the sorcerer's spell books in secret. Yet even as she begins to understand the power and limitations of sorcery, it becomes clear that freeing Erris will bring danger-if not out-and-out war-as factions within the faerie world are prepared to stop at nothing to prevent him from regaining the throne.


3 comments:

  1. Haven't heard of this one! Looks interesting!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember seeing anything about this one or it's predecessor. Looks interesting. Thanks for stopping by the Paperback Princesses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah this one looks sweet!! Adding it to my TBR!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!