Wednesday, February 15, 2012

WoW: Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. She has a linky widget at her site each week for your post and to make it easy to find posts by other people.

The purpose of the meme is to spotlight books that we are eagerly anticipating. It is fun to take a look at what others are waiting for.

I have noticed that it has expanded my wishlist though. Be warned!

Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver is still another sequel that I have been waiting for eagerly. This one follows Delirium.

Here is what the product description at Amazon says: Lauren Oliver delivers an electrifying follow-up to her acclaimed New York Times bestseller, Delirium. This riveting, brilliant novel crackles with the fire of fierce defiance, forbidden romance, and the sparks of a revolution about to ignite.


I really liked Delirium and am eager to see what happens after Lena escapes from the repressive society that has been her only home. 


Check out this video which only makes me want the books more:

4 comments:

  1. This one sounds interesting too! Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw this about two blogs back! I haven't read the first one yet, but hear it's good!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have to read Delirium, but I promise i will get to it soon! I've heard it's an awesome book! Great pick :)

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book is going to be soooo good, I just know it! I pre-ordered mine at the end of December and I keep hoping that by some miracle it will show up in my mailbox early lol. Excellent choice!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!