Sunday, March 11, 2012

In My YA Mailbox (March 11, 2012)

The weekly In My Mailbox post is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It is fun to see what everyone else gets in their mailboxes, shopping bags, and library visits. Click on the link to The Story Siren's site to see the rules and join in the fun.
 
I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the wonderful books everyone gets. You will discover lots of great blogs and lots of books that you won't be able to live without.



I just got a couple of new things this week. I am glad for the chance to get caught up a little bit before the next wave of "can't resist" titles hits my mailbox.


I got:
A print copy of Griffin's Fire by Darby Karchut. I really liked Griffin Rising when I read it last year and can't wait to read this one.

I also got The Goddess Hunt by Aimee Carter for my Kindle. I have Goddess Interrupted on my review stack and thought this novella would be a good lead-in to that title. I liked The Goddess Test when I read it too.


That is what I got this week. What did you add to your collection?


8 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed Griffin Rising and I have a digital copy of Griffin's Fire waiting for me to read. I haven't read any of The Goddess Test series but it sure looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to read The Goddess Test sometime. It is nice to get caught up on reading but unfortunately for me that doesn't look possible anytime soon! I'm really behind on writing reviews too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard good things about Griffin Rising, so I'll definitely have to check it out. Also, thanks for reminding to get Goddess Hunt :-D. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Goddess Hunt was so good! I hope that you enjoy your new books!

    Kristina
    Ladybug Storytime

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard Griffin's Fire is good. Hope you like it! I've not read The Goddess Hunt but I'm reading Goddess Interrupted now!

    Here's my IMM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goddess Hunt looks good :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox_11.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOoh nice! I love Aimee's books! Still have to read Goddess Hunt though! Happy Reading!

    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, Kathy, thanks again! And by the way, I'm going to have to go pick up a copy of Traitor's Son!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!