Sunday, March 18, 2012

In My YA Mailbox (March 18, 2012)

The weekly In My Mailbox post is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It is fun to see what everyone else gets in their mailboxes, shopping bags, and library visits. Click on the link to The Story Siren's site to see the rules and join in the fun.
 
I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the wonderful books everyone gets. You will discover lots of great blogs and lots of books that you won't be able to live without.


This week's mailbox should be called the NetGalley edition. All but one of the books I got this week are eARCs from NetGalley. It could also be called the Kindle edition because, again, all but one of the books are now living on my Kindle (and the final one is an Adoble Digital Editions copy on my computer). Clicking on the titles takes you to Amazon for the descriptions and purchasing information for these.

Here is what I got from NetGalley:
The Girl in the Clockwork Collar by Kady Cross is from Harlequin TEEN and will be published May 22.

Secret Letters by Leah Scheier is from Disney-Hyperion and will be published on June 26.
Dead of Night by Lynn Viehl is from Flux and will be published on July 8.

Innocent Darkness by Suzanne Lazear is also from Flux and will be published on August 8.
The City's Son by Tom Pollock - This one is published by Flux and will come out on Sept. 8.

Breaking Beautiful by Jennifer Shaw Wolf is published by Walker Books for Young Readers and comes out on April 24.
The Hunt by Andrew Fukuda will be published by St. Martin's Griffin on May 8. This one is an Adobe Digital Edition on my computer.

Angel Eyes by Shannon Dittemore will be published by Thomas Nelson on May 29.
The one lone non-review book is Goy Crazy by Melissa Schorr which was free for my Kindle earlier this week. I note that it is back up in price to $2.99 when I am preparing this post.

What did you get in your mailbox?

12 comments:

  1. I love the model on the cover of The Girl in the Clockwork Collar! It's exciting to see books that aren't featuring white girls for a change :) I'm going to try to grab this one from NetGalley as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!! I've seen these but haven't read any of them. Hope you enjoy all of them!

    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super curious about Hunt! Can't wait to hear what you have to say about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angel Eyes and Breaking Beautiful looks so good!! I hope you enjoy everything you got :)

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooOoo...I really, really want to read Breaking Beautiful!

    Hope you enjoy all your reads!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Secret Letters sounds fab! I'd not heard of that book before.

    I've been wanting to read Breaking Beautiful ever since I saw that haunting cover. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul this week, I asked for Breaking Beautifull but got declined so I am looking forward to reading your review.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great set! Secret Letters is new to me. It looks fabulous.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. I requested Breaking Beautiful this morning on Netgalley! It sounds so interesting, I can't wait to see if I get it(:

    Lisa
    www.turningpages94.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh! Looks like you got some yummy books this week!

    Thanks for sharing!
    http://paulettespapers.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I actually just read 'The Girl in the Clockwork Collar' and I REALLY liked it -- hope you do too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yup we share the hunt those look like some good reads! Great covers ;) Happy reading

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!