Wednesday, March 7, 2012

WoW: The World of the Hunger Games by Kate Egan


Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. She has a linky widget at her site each week for your post and to make it easy to find posts by other people.

The purpose of the meme is to spotlight books that we are eagerly anticipating. It is fun to take a look at what others are waiting for.

I have noticed that it has expanded my wishlist though. Be warned!

I have been collecting a lot of books about the Hunger Games recently. The World of the Hunger Games by Kate Egan will be published on March 27, 2012. I already have it on pre-order.

Here is the description:
This is the definitive, full-color guide to Panem. Gorgeous photographs from the movie make this a rich visual dictionary for the incredible world that Suzanne Collins created and that has come to life on the big screen. It showcases the major players and participants in The Hunger Games, the life and home of Katniss Everdeen, and the perils of the Games themselves — injuries, fire, muttations, and all the rest. A glossary and new quotes from Suzanne Collins herself complete the package. Fans of both the Hunger Games novels and the stunning forthcoming film will treasure this book.

4 comments:

  1. Ohh this sounds like it belongs on my TBR pile! I loved The Hunger Games. :)

    Here's my WOW.

    Jenny @ Into The Morning Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. My youngest would love this! I just bought her the THG special edition People Magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I haven't read this series but I do like "world" books! They're so fun!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. anything hunger games is deff for me!

    stop by my post? I'm hosting an exclusive cover reveal for a fall 2012 YA from Paper Lantern Lit and Philomel/Penguin!

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2012/03/exclusive-cover-reveal-venom-by-fiona.html

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!