Monday, April 23, 2012

The Immortal Rules Trailer

I recently read and loved The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa. I also expect my pre-ordered copy to arrive this week. I am eager to share it with my students!

I was even more pleased to find this trailer when I was looking at my Google Reader today:

And, have you had a chance to check out the new website for the Blood of Eden series? I have to admit that I had to watch the trailer multiple times before I figured out the password to get in to see the exclusive items which was not a hardship. In fact, I had a few people watching it with me and trying to count the Blood of Eden symbols.

I know the series has been optioned for the screen. I hope everything goes well and that it will eventually make it to movie theaters. I might be tempted to get in line for the midnight showing if that happens.

What do you think? Have you read The Immortal Rules yet?

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read this one yet, but I plan too! Thanks for sharing the trailer.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!