Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


I am catching up books that have been on my TBR stack for a while. Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally is one that I bought a while ago but hadn't had a chance to read. Here is the description:
ONE OF THE BOYS

What girl doesn't want to be surrounded by gorgeous jocks day in and day out? Jordan Woods isn't just surrounded by hot guys, though- she leads them as the captain and quarterback of her high school football team. They all see her as one of the guys and that's just fine. As long as she gets her athletic scholarship to a powerhouse university.

But everything she's ever worked for is threatened when Ty Greeen moves to her school. Not only is he an amazing QB, but he's also amazingly hot. And for the first time, Jordan's feeling vulnerable. Can she keep her head in the game while her heart's on the line?
Teaser:
My hands fly to my wet hair, and I try to smooth it and get some of the tangles out, but I'm sure it looks like knotted yarn. God, I'm as bad as the cheerleaders.

6 comments:

  1. Great teaser! I read this one not that long ago and liked it. Here's the link to my Tuesday Teasers....

    http://jrafterdark.blogspot.com/2012/04/teaser-tuesday-blood-bound-and-magic.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this one around and thought it looked interesting. I'll be watching for your review.

    Here's My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  3. Knotted yarn is an awesome description.

    Preet @ AWR

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL What a visual.... I've been there before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hee hee! No matter how tomboy a girl can be, I think we all care about our hair!!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser! I loved Catching Jordan. I hope you are too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!