Monday, July 23, 2012

Summer Throwdown - Round 2

Librarians and Teachers, are you reading this summer?

Come join me. I am participating in the second round of the Summer Throwdown - Teachers vs. Librarians organized by these fine bloggers - Sherry at Library Fanatic, Jillian at Heise Reads & Recommends, Kathy at The Brain Lair, and Brian at Wyz Reads. A lot of this is happening on Twitter too. Follow Sherry (@LibraryFanatic), Kathy (@thebrainlair). Jillian (@heisereads) and Brian (@brianwyzlic) to be part of the fun.

Check out this post by Kathy at The Brain Lair to find out all about the fun, sign up for round 2, and grab a button to show your support.

During round 1, I read 30 books according to their count and 33 by my count. Short books counted for less than 1 point under their system. I read 10, 444 total pages from June 18 through July 17. I hope to do as well during the second round of the throwdown.

Go #LeagueofLibrarians!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!