Sunday, August 5, 2012

Stacking the YA Shelves (Aug. 5, 2012)



Tynga of Tynga's Reviews hosts this meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the wonderful books everyone gets.


Here are the books I added to my stack this week.
Here are the SYNC Audio free books this week. A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens which I read a long time ago and like best of all of Charles Dickens' works and Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor which I have not yet read but have been intrigued by since I first heard about it were this week's selections.
Here are the two review books I added to my pile. I did a happy dance when I was approved at NetGalley for The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa. The Templeton Twins Have an Idea by Ellis Weiner was an Amazon Vine pick this month. Why are so many middle grade books so silly?
I also got Fearless by Brigid Kemmerer which is a novella in her Elementals series. 

Those were my additions to the stack. What did you get?

7 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Those are new to me but I hope you enjoy them!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received a DVD version of A TALE OF TWO CITIES this week, so in a way, we match lol. I didn't realize FEARLESS was out!!! *running to grab nook and buy* TY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Daughter of Smoke and Bone from Sync too. It's next on my list of audio books. Enjoy! My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got an e-copy of Daughter of Smoke and Bone, I've been hearing such good things about it - I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Daughter of Smoke and Bone and will be listening to it before the sequel comes out. I hope you love it too! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still need to read the Iron Fey series. I've been wanting to start the Elemental series, but I'm still debating it.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome haul Kathy. I hope we enjoy The Lost Prince. Julie hasn't let me down so far. I want to get Fearless to. I have the rest of the series though I haven't made a start on it yet.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!