Sunday, August 26, 2012

Stacking the YA Shelves


Tynga of Tynga's Reviews hosts this meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the wonderful books everyone gets. Here are the books I got this week.

Review:
I got a paper ARC of Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan. I read the eARC a while ago and loved it. When I saw that I could get a paper copy from Amazon Vine, I jumped at the chance. This book will be released on Sept. 11.

Darkbeast by Morgan Keyes was a finished copy that I received from the author for review. I really, really liked this middle grade fantasy. This one will be released on Aug. 28 and should be on all fantasy lovers' wishlists. 

Bought:

Boy and Bot by Ame Dyckman is a picture book about friendship. I intend to read it to my Kindergartners next week when I talk about getting to know new people. 

I also got Tiger's Voyage by Colleen Houck. I read the first two books in this series on my Kindle before they were available as print books. I had been waiting until I could get this one for a bargain price and finally did.

What did you get this week?

7 comments:

  1. Nice! I still have to start Colleen Houck's books! I have the first 3 in my TBR mountain, but I need to at least start them! Happy Reading!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look really great! I'm glad you already read and enjoyed UNSPOKEN, because I'm planning to read it soon as well. It sounds fabulous. Happy reading!

    Carina
    Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still haven't read those Tiger books and a few students at school have recommended them. I should really try to get to at least the first one! Enjoy! My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Unspoken I can't wait to read that book :D I have already pre-ordered a copy. I'm glad you liked it !
    Happy reading !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard lots of great things about Unspoken, I really want to read it. Hope you enjoy! :)
    My STS: World of Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I love the Tiger's Curse series! I hope you love Tiger's Voyage :) Happy reading! Check out my shelves:

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! Unspoken sounds really good!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!