Sunday, September 16, 2012

Stacking the YA Shelves (Sept. 16, 2012)


Tynga of Tynga's Reviews hosts this meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the wonderful books everyone gets.

Four books came to my house this week.
I took advantage of the HarperTeen specials to add Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin and Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi to my Kindle. I was interested in both of these titles when they were published but couldn't fit them into my reading schedule. I still don't know when I will be able to fit them into the schedule. But, at least, I will have them when I do find the time. 
I also bought a copy of Hidden by Sophie Jordan so that I could find out what happens next in this series. I have really enjoyed the first two books about dragons.

Finally, I received a copy of finished copy of Vessel by Sarah Beth Durst for review. I can't wait to read this high fantasy which sounds really amazing. Unfortunately, this one has to get in line behind all the other review books that I have to finish before the end of the month.

What did you add to your stack this week?

9 comments:

  1. OOh nice! I liked Hidden! Happy Reading!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took advantage of the HarperTeen specials too! I was really quite excited for the books they had up for grabs this time around. Can't wait to see your reviews on them!! Great books this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul! I own Masque and Never Sky! Masque was AMAZING and I'm hoping Never Sky is just as good! And I own Vessel too! It sounds really interesting. Nice finished copy of Hidden!!!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't read any of these yet but Vessel looks really good

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, you sound like you have about as much time to read random (non-review) books that you want to as me. Doesn't stop you buying them, though, does it? ;) I haven't read any of these ones yet, but I have been told by a harsh grading friend of mine that Under The Never Sky was amazing. Anyway, thanks for stopping by last night.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books! I'd really like to read Masque of the Red Death, but I'm not sure when I'll have time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vessel sounds amazing, I haven't heard of it before either!

    - Jessica @ Book Sake

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great books! Under The Never Sky has been on my wishlist for a while. Hope you enjoy them all (:

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!