Wednesday, September 5, 2012

WoW; Hidden by Sophie Jordan

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. She has a linky widget at her site each week for your post and to make it easy to find posts by other people.

The purpose of the meme is to spotlight books that we are eagerly anticipating. It is fun to take a look at what others are waiting for. I have noticed that it has expanded my wishlist though. Be warned!

I am waiting for Hidden by Sophie Jordan. This is the conclusion of the Firelight trilogy. Here is the description:
A dangerous journey.
Shattered bonds.
Undying passion.

Jacinda was supposed to bond with Cassian, the "prince" of their pride. But she resisted her fate long before she fell in love with Will—a human and, worse, a hunter. When she ran away with Will, it ended in disaster, with Cassian's sister, Miram, captured. Weighed down by guilt, Jacinda knows she must rescue her to set things right. Yet to do so she will have to venture deep into the heart of enemy territory.

The only way Jacinda can reach Miram is by posing as a prisoner herself, though once she assumes that disguise, things quickly spiral out of her control. As she learns more about her captors, she realizes that even if Will and Cassian can carry out their part of the plan, there's no guarantee they'll all make it out alive. But what Jacinda never could have foreseen is that escaping would be only the beginning. . . .

Loyalties are tested and sacrifices made in the explosive conclusion to Sophie Jordan's Firelight trilogy.
I can't wait to add this book to my stack.

2 comments:

  1. Nice pick! I can't wait for this one to come out either! I've read both the books leading up to this one, and I'm totally TEAM CASIAN!!!!! I honestly can't stand Will, he's really annoying. Thanks for sharing!!! :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! I loved this one! Read it awhile back when I got an ARC at RT!! I was very pleased with the ending! Hope you enjoy it too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!