Sunday, October 21, 2012

Stacking the YA Shelves (Oct. 21, 2012)

Tynga of Tynga's Reviews hosts this meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the wonderful books everyone gets.

I think I have entered into my quiet time of the year. I took a look at the massive number of books on my TBR mountain and decided I really didn't need any more books. I did get one book that I had pre-ordered.
I am a long-time fan of P. C. Cast and Kristin Cast's House of Night books. I had to add Hidden to my stack even though I don't know when I will get a chance to read it.

What did you add to your stack this week?

4 comments:

  1. OOh nice! I couldn't get into that series as much myself! Oh well! Hope you enjoy the latest installment whenever you get the chance to read it!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't done an STS post for 3 or 4 weeks now. I'm determined to reduce the TBR!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already had quite time this ear but I think I need another to finally real all my TBR books hehe

    Happy Reading!
    My Stacking The Shelves @ Oh My Books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have to admit I couldn't get into the House of Night series, even though I love her other books. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!