Sunday, November 11, 2012

Stacking the YA Shelves (Nov. 12, 2012)



Tynga of Tynga's Reviews hosts this meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the wonderful books everyone gets.

This week I added four books to my TBR mountain. Three of them were books I learned about while reading Teaser Tuesday posts this week and decided I had to have. Here are the ones I bought for my Kindle:
Between the Lines by Tammara Webber - This one sounded like a fun romance quadrangle that also includes actors and movie shoots. 

Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris - This one sounded like an interesting mystery/romance/science fiction story. Those are all genres I like. 

I added these to my review stack:
I received a print ARC of The Last Stationmaster by S.A.M. Posey which is said to be similar to The House of Dies Drear which I enjoyed. This one will be released in February.

Someone this week was bemoaning the fact the Disney doesn't approve their NetGalley requests but they really, really wanted Poison by Bridget Zinn. I had to go to NetGalley and check this out. The blurb reminded me of Maria V. Snyder's Study series. I am on auto-approve by Disney and added this one to my stack. It won't be released until March 2013. 

What did you add to your stack this week?

8 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! Hearing a lot about this Poison! Hope you enjoy!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be intrigued by your opinion on BETWEEN THE LINES. I was on the line. I picked up POISON, too! I am sooooo excited about this one!! I'm lucky to be on auto-approve as well b/c o fmy job. I've wanted this since it was just a little publishing deal. It sounds sO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read Poison too, hope it's great!

    - Jessica @ Book Sake

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh Poison does sound good. Hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked UNRAVELING and am quite curious about Tammara Webber's books. Happy reading! :)

    Carina
    Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sooo jealous of your Disney auto-approval!! I'm absolutely dying to read Poison. I hope it's as amazing as it sounds!

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unraveling and Poison both look really good! I can't wait to see what you think of them ^^

    My STS

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!