Sunday, November 18, 2012

Stacking the YA Shelves (Nov. 18, 2012)



Tynga of Tynga's Reviews hosts this meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the wonderful books everyone gets.

I went a little crazy this week and added fourteen new books to my stack. I added nine review books. These four were from NetGalley and are living on my Kindle:
I got Dualed by Elsie Chapman. It has a really interesting premise and will be released on Feb. 26, 2013.

I also got Hattie Ever After by Kirby Larson. This is the sequel to Hattie Big Sky which I loved and will be released on Feb. 12, 2013.
I also got Hysteria by Megan Miranda after seeing it on so many blogs I looked at this past weekend. It will be released on Feb. 5, 2013.

Finally, I got Also Known As by Robin Benway which I also saw on a lot of blogs this past weekend. It will be released on Feb. 26, 2013.

I also received a package from Macmillan Children's Publishing Group which contained these print ARCs:
Soldier Dog by Sam Angus which will be released on April 16, 2013.

Black Ice by Andrew Lane which will be released on Jan. 22, 2013.
One + One = Blue by MJ Auch which will be released on April 30, 2013.

The Thirteenth Sign by Kristin O'Donnell Tubb which will be released on Jan. 8, 2013

The final review book I received this week was Griffin's Storm by Darby Karchut. Darby sent me an autographed finished copy of this book. I have been enjoying and spreading this word on the series from the beginning and was very excited to get this copy to review. 

I also bought some books for my Kindle this week.
I had hard copies of Princess of Glass by Jessica Day George and Princess of the Midnight Ball by Jessica Day George but donated them to my HS Media Center before I had a chance to read them. When I saw they were on sale for the Kindle, I decided to buy these books again. 
I love the Drake Chronicles and decided I had to have a copy of Blood Moon by Alyxandra Harvey for my own.

I saw a teaser from Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout and decided I had to have the book. I had read Obsidian but hadn't gotten this book earlier.
I heard good things about Insignia by S. J. Kincaid and decided to buy it when it was on sale for $2.99.

What did you add to your stack this week?

7 comments:

  1. Nice!! I still need to read Obsidian too! I was planning on it once I get Opal since I heard there's a cliffhanger, but another person told me it wasn't too bad as far as cliffhangers go!

    Happy Reading!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just went and requested Hysteria. Sounds good. I also have Insignia on my list. Happy Reading! My STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post always makes me want to read more YA. Just what my TBR pile needs, more books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! I like the Lux series. I can't wait until Opal comes out. I like the authors take on aliens.
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I want to read Dualed, but Black Ice sounds awesome too!

    Our Media Mail post is at Book Sake. –Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kathy, thanks for the shout-out for Griffin! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!