Sunday, December 23, 2012

Stacking the YA Shelves (Dec. 23, 2012)


Tynga of Tynga's Reviews hosts this meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the wonderful books everyone gets.

I went a little crazy in the Kindle store this past week. Even though my To Read pile was sitting at 1448 books, I decided I had to look over the listings of free Kindle books. I chose these three:
Lonely Souls (Witch Avenue series, #1) by Karice Bolton which is a paranormal romance.

Stained by Ella James is another self-published paranormal romance. 

Saving Mars by Cidney Swanson is a science fiction story and the first book in a series.

I also bought some books this week.
After seeing bunches of reviews and mentions, I bought Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout for my Kindle. I enjoyed Obsidian and am eager to add Opal to TBR Mountain joining Onyx

I bought Exile by Anne Osterlund. I recently read Aurelia by Osterlund from deep in my TBR mountain and was pleased to see that the sequel had already been published. Since it was a 4-for-3 book at Amazon, I had to see if I could find three other books I wanted.

I chose Death and the Girl Next Door by Darynda Jones. I have been seeing this book around and been intrigued by it. I also have a couple of the author's adult book on TBR mountain.

What did you get this week?

5 comments:

  1. Oh Opal and death and the girl next door! Awesome!
    My Book Haul! Letterbox Love!
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those freebies always tempt me, too... oh, TBR... will I ever read you to death? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to read Aurelia, and am thinking will probably need to get to Exile as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh nice!! I have to wait til after Xmas to see when I can get Opal!! Enjoyed Darynda's YA book! Hope you enjoy all your new reads!

    Thanks for visiting my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul this week! I can't wait to finally read Opal. I just have to read Onyx first! I hope you enjoy all of your books. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!