Sunday, December 9, 2012

Stacking the YA Shelves (Dec. 9, 2012)


Tynga of Tynga's Reviews hosts this meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the wonderful books everyone gets.

This week I added four books to the stack. Three are Kindle books and one is a book I received for review.

Here are the free ones:
Prince of Wolves by Quinn Loftis
Guardians Inc.: The Cypher by Julian Rosado-Machain

I bought this one - but it was on sale:
Carnival of Souls by Melissa Marr

And I am very excited to report that I got this book for review:
Finn Finnegan by Darby Karchut - Darby wrote me about this one earlier. This is her first book aimed at middle schoolers - an age group both of us work with. Can't wait to read it!

What did you add to your stack this week?

8 comments:

  1. I've read Quinn's books and they are really good. Thanks for the visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to pick that one up from Melissa Marr too, haven't read it yet!

    - Jessica @ Book Sake

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the covers for Melissa Marrs' books. I haven't read Carnival of Souls but it's definitely on my list. Thanks for stopping by, and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard mized things about Carnval of Souls...so I haven't read it yet...hope you end up in the loving it camp!

    Thanks for stopping by my Added to the Bookshelf post!

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely ADORE Quinn Loftis' Grey Wolf series! Its been one of my favourite series this entire year, definitely recommend them to anyone reading this and wondering which books to start on!

    RobynLeanne @ Fairytales and Folklore

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen Carnival of Souls around so much, but I don't even know what it's about! I might have to check it out.

    Enjoy! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by =)

    I'm thinking about buying Carnival of Souls but so far haven't had much free time to squeeze it in my schedule! Maybe after Christmas! I hope you enjoy your books!

    Rachel @ Books to Consider

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carnival of Souls is on my Wishlist! Love the cover for Prince of Wolves - so pretty!

    Hope you enjoy all your goodies, and thanks for stopping by!

    http://darlenesbooknook.blogspot.ca/2012/12/stacking-shelves-december-9-2012.html

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!