Sunday, January 13, 2013

Stacking the YA Shelves (Jan. 13, 2013)

Tynga of Tynga's Reviews hosts this meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the wonderful books everyone gets.

Way too many books followed me home this week....AGAIN!
Bought:
The Cadet of Tildor by Alex Lidell
Rise by Andre Cremer
Blood Prophecy by Alyxandra Harvey
Brightest Kind of Darkness by P. T. Michelle (Free for Kindle when I got it.)
Mila 2.0 Origins: The Fire by Debra Driza - Novella for Kindle that is a prequel to Mila 2.0 which I have already ordered at Amazon (Free)

Review Books from NetGalley:
If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch
The Sweetest Dark by Shana Abé

New for my Keeper Shelves since I already read the eARC:
The Pledge by Kimberly Derting
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Once in a Full Moon by Ellen Schreiber (Kindle $2.99)

What followed you home this week?

8 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Read the last three at the bottom. They were all goodreads, I just don't think I will be continuing them myself.

    Hope you enjoy them all though!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the pledge and hope you do too.
    Happy reading,
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I'm so jealous of The Cadet of Tildor and Rise! They look soo amazing! I really loved The Pledge, and I've heard nothing but awesome things about Cinder. I hope to get to that one soon. Anyway, awesome haul, and I hope you enjoy all these cool books!! :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cinder was amazing! <3 I hope you get a copy of Scarlet when it comes out, because it is freaking fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul with a few books that I have either or that I have on my wish list.

    The Pledge sounds like an interesting read and I have added it to my ever expanding wish list.

    Thank you and enjoy your reads.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm interested in your thoughts on the Cadet of Tildor. I've heard good things -- but it sounds like high fantasy, so I'm not sure it's for me. Enjoy your books! My STS

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Cadet of Tildor looks rather interesting as do quite a few of those other titles such as Cinder.

    Hope you enjoy your reading and thanks for dropping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still need to read at least one book by Andrea. The only book I've read that you got is Once in a Full Moon. I enjoyed that one though,

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!