Sunday, January 27, 2013

Stacking the YA Shelves (Jan. 27, 2013)


Tynga of Tynga's Reviews hosts this meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the wonderful books everyone gets.

This week I added fourteen more books to my stack. I blame this meme for these books which I saw on other people's posts last week. These are Kindle books.
Masters of the Veil by Daniel A. Cohen
Unmaking Hunter Kennedy by Anne Elliot
Barbie Girl by Heidi Acosta
Thorn by Intisar Khanani
These were Kindle Daily Deals and a steal at $1.99 each. 
My Unfair Godmother by Janette Rallison

Print Books:
The Fairest Beauty by Melanie Dickerson
The Archived by Victoria Schwab
Cinders & Sapphires by Leila Rasheed

Review Books:
Mortal Fire by Elizabeth Knox (June 11)
'Til the World Ends by Julie Kagawa, Ann Aguirre, Karen Duvall (Jan. 29)
Pivot Point by Kasie West (Feb. 12)
Monument 14: Sky on Fire by Emmy Laybourne (May 28).

What did you add to your stack this week? Leave a link. I'd love to see what you got.

10 comments:

  1. OOoh nice ones! Seen a few of these around and a few are new to me! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to Monument 14 and I also have Thorn to read some day! Hope you enjoy all your great books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Archived..... I WANT TO READ IT NOW! The cover is so beautiful. Enjoy reading it:)
    Here's what I got this week.
    http://iloveteenbooks.blogspot.com/2013/01/in-my-mailbox-16.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm so jealous of The Archived :) I'm really looking forward to that one. Happy Reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! I love Kindle deals! You got some awesome ones this week! I also can't wait to read Pivot Point, so I'm looking forward to your thoughts on it! :D

    Happy reading! Thanks again for commenting on my StS post!
    Ambur :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Archived looks really great! AWESOME haul this week. All those Kindle deals! I'm a Nook owner but my parents have Kindles and really like them :)

    new follower

    ReplyDelete
  7. How you read all of them is beyond me!! Have fun!!

    Thanx for visiting my StS and Sunday Post!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Kathy! So many of those are on my Wishlist!! Hope you enjoy all your goodies, and thanks for stopping by!

    http://darlenesbooknook.blogspot.ca/2013/01/stacking-shelves-january-27-2013.html

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!