Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Teaser Tuesday: Othermoon by Nina Berry


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This week I pulled Othermoon by Nina Berry off my review stack. I received this sequel to Otherkin from Kensington via NetGalley. Here is the description:
Everyone has secrets. When Dez rescued a boy, Caleb, from a cage, she discovered secrets she never knew she possessed, Now she's sure she's found the place where she belongs. With the otherkin - and with Caleb. But as the barriers between the mortal world and Othersphere fall, a wall rises between Dez and Caleb, leaving her fiercest enemy her only friend ...and maybe something more. Now Dez must make a devastating choice: keep the love of her life, or save the otherkin from annihilation...
Teaser:
"Why would the Tribunal get DNA from everyone else who raided their compound, but not from you?"

"And you're not fine." I pointed at the bruises on his arm.

8 comments:

  1. I am not sure about this one, but I am intrigued....thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm. interesting tease. ..... hmmmmm!

    Trish - my teaser

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks interesting, will check this out.
    Thanks for viewing my Teaser Tuesdays post :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed this book and I too have the sequel to read. Hope you enjoy it and thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very intriguing and in a scary sort of way... I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. An interesting description adn teaser. I hope you enjoy(ed) this one. Mine: Murder by the Glass by Michele Scott

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOoh intriguing tease!! Haven't read these books but the first one did catch my eye!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!