Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten 2013 Debuts I'm Looking Forward To


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a topic will be posted and one of the Broke and Bookish bloggers will answer.

Link back to The Broke and the Bookish and add your post to the linky.  You can check out what everyone else has to say about the topic and make some new bloggy friends too.


Top Ten 2013 Debuts I'm Looking Forward To

This is the first time I am participating in this meme. I think I will be participating off an on based on whether or not I have something to say about the topic. New books is always a good topic for me.

I am looking forward to a number of 2013 YA Debuts. In fact, I already have some of them on my review stack.


Others of them have already been pre-ordered or recently ordered at Amazon:


For the last ones, I browsed GoodReads 2013 YA Debuts list and chose these intriguing titles:

  • Taken by Erin Bowman (April 16)
  • Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza (March 12)
  • Linked by Imogen Howson (June 16)

Hmmm...looking at my list makes it easy to see that I have a strong bias toward science fiction, fantasy, and dystopias, doesn't it?

2 comments:

  1. Great list! I am also looking forward to Poison and Strands of Bronze and Gold. I forgot about Pivot Point. I've read some great early reviews for that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strands of Bronze and Gold sounds really good. Bluebeard is one of my favorite fairy tales, so I'll be definitely checking out this retelling.

    Thanks for stopping by my TTT! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!