Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a topic will be posted and one of the Broke and Bookish bloggers will answer.
Link back to The Broke and the Bookish and add your post to the linky. You can check out what everyone else has to say about the topic and make some new bloggy friends too.
Top Ten 2013 Debuts I'm Looking Forward To
This is the first time I am participating in this meme. I think I will be participating off an on based on whether or not I have something to say about the topic. New books is always a good topic for me.
I am looking forward to a number of 2013 YA Debuts. In fact, I already have some of them on my review stack.
- Dualed by Elsie Chapman (Feb. 26)
- Poison by Bridget Zinn (March 12)
- Strands of Bronze and Gold by Jane Nickerson (March 12)
Others of them have already been pre-ordered or recently ordered at Amazon:
- Pivot Point by Kasie West (Feb. 12)
- Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger (Feb. 5)
- The Cadet of Tildor by Alex Lidell (Jan. 10)
- Cinders & Sapphires by Leila Rasheed (Jan. 22)
For the last ones, I browsed GoodReads 2013 YA Debuts list and chose these intriguing titles:
- Taken by Erin Bowman (April 16)
- Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza (March 12)
- Linked by Imogen Howson (June 16)
Hmmm...looking at my list makes it easy to see that I have a strong bias toward science fiction, fantasy, and dystopias, doesn't it?