Wednesday, January 23, 2013

WoW: Mind Games by Kiersten White

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. She has a linky widget at her site each week for your post and to make it easy to find posts by other people.

The purpose of the meme is to spotlight books that we are eagerly anticipating. It is fun to take a look at what others are waiting for. I have noticed that it has expanded my wishlist though. Be warned!


Mind Games by Kiersten White is the book that I am anticipating this week. I loved Paranormalcy and am eager to find out if I loved her writing or just her quirky characters. Here is the description:
Fia was born with flawless instincts. Her first impulse, her gut feeling, is always exactly right. Her sister, Annie, is blind to the world around her—except when her mind is gripped by strange visions of the future.

Trapped in a school that uses girls with extraordinary powers as tools for corporate espionage, Annie and Fia are forced to choose over and over between using their abilities in twisted, unthinkable ways… or risking each other’s lives by refusing to obey.

In a stunning departure from her New York Times bestselling Paranormalcy trilogy, Kiersten White delivers a slick, edgy, heartstoppingly intense psychological thriller about two sisters determined to protect each other—no matter the cost.
I will be looking for this one on Feb. 19.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome pick! This one looks really good, and I read Paranormalcy a while back and really enjoyed it. The premise for this one sounds really interesting, and I can't wait to read it. Thanks for sharing! :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have heard an awful lot of good buzz for this one, so looking forward to seeing if it lives up to it's promise!


    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Read this one awhile back. It was pretty good. Although I am definitely left wanting more and wanting to know more!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!