Friday, February 1, 2013

Review Copy Clean-Up 2013


I said I wasn't going to do any challenges this year but I couldn't resist joining this one because it fits in with what I was already planning to read in February. This challenge is being hosted by Books, Biscuits, and Tea and Nix Book Reviews. Visit one of their blogs if you want to challenge yourself to lower your Review Stack in February. You can sign up at either of the blogs.

Here is what is on my YA stack for February:

  1. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
  2. Hattie Ever After by Kirby Larson
  3. Dance of Shadows by Yelena Black
  4. Pivot Point by Kasie West
  5. Mind Games by Kiersten White
  6. Also Know As by Robin Benway
  7. Dualed by Elsie Chapman
  8. Unremembered by Jessica Brody

Here is what is on my Adult stack for February (reviews to be posted at Inside of a Dog):

  1. The Buckhorn Legacy by Lori Foster
  2. Die for Me by Cynthia Eden
  3. 'Til the World Ends by Julie Kagawa
  4. Lycan Unleashed by Tiffany Allee
  5. Stone Cold Revenge by Jess Macallan
  6. Released by Amber Polo
  7. Retrieved by Amber Polo
  8. The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd
I will be reporting my progress each week on my It's Monday! What Are You Reading? post which is posted on Inside of a Dog each Sunday evening.

Wish me luck and lots of reading in February.

2 comments:

  1. I really liked Also Known As, so it was quick to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your review pile! I can hardly wait to read your review for Scarlet!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!