Sunday, March 24, 2013

Stacking the YA Shelves (March 24, 2013)


Tynga of Tynga's Reviews hosts this meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the wonderful books everyone gets.

This week I added three ebooks to my TBR mountain.

Review Books
Charmed Vengeance by Suzanne Lazear is the sequel to Innocent Darkness which I read and reviewed last summer. It will be released on August 8. The first one was an interesting combination of fantasy about fairies and steampunk. 

The Deepest Night by Shana Abe is the sequel to The Sweetest Dark which is nearing the top of my review stack. This one will be released on August 13. These two books are bringing her Drakon world to the young adult reader. 

Bought
The first book in the Septimus Heap series: Magyk by Angie Sage was a Kindle Daily Deal this week. I have seen the series around and have some young fans in my media center. I thought I would put it on my Kindle for "someday" reading. 

This were the books I got. What did you get this week?

5 comments:

  1. Nice! More books that are totally new to me! Happy Reading!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read the Septimus Heap series as well - always hear great things about it.

    Our Media Mail post is at Book Sake. –Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice books! I don't think I've heard of The Deepest Night. Enjoy your new books. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Melody @ Adventures in Bookland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charmed Vengeance looks so good! Thanks for stopping by my post :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have Magyk sitting on my Nook. I just love a good middle grade.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!