Wednesday, April 3, 2013

March 2013 Reading Report

March was a good reading month for me. I finished 24 books bringing my 2013 total to 71. Total pages this month were 8016 and my year to date total is 18,646.

I read 21 review books this month. My reading was pretty balanced too. I read 13 young adult books and 11 adult books. My reading was also pretty well-balanced for genres too. I read 7 mysteries, 7 romances, and 7 science fiction books. 

Here is a link to my 2013 Reading Log. Check my State of the Stack post for links to the book reviews for those books that were review copies. I enjoyed all of the young adult books I read this month and only had one adult book that I regret spending the time reading. All in all, a pretty good month!

How was March for you?

1 comment:

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!