Sunday, April 14, 2013

Stacking the YA Shelves (April 14, 2013)

Tynga of Tynga's Reviews hosts this meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the wonderful books everyone gets.

I only got a few books this week. Here is my haul.
I read so many blog posts about The Collector by Victoria Scott that I decided I needed to add it to my book collection. I bought the print copy so that I could pass it along to my students when I finished it. 

Send by Patty Blount was a contemporary YA that was one of the Kindle Daily Deals this week. I thought the blurb was intriguing.

I added The Pirate's Wish by Cassandra Rose Clark to my review stack when I saw it on someone's mailbox post last week. I got this eARC sequel to The Assassin's Curse from NetGalley. As I recall that book ended on a major cliffhanger. It will be released on June 4.

What couldn't you resist this week? Leave me a link so I can check out your haul.

11 comments:

  1. Nice! I liked The Collector! Didn't love it like many of the reviews floating around, but still liked it! Seeing a lot of Cassandra Rose Clark's books lately! Might have to look into those!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul!! I really want to read The Collector too because I've read so many great reviews of it.
    Send sounds very interesting too.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm following you back (:

    My STS

    Sapir @ Diary of a Wimpy Teen Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard some really interesting things about "The Collector". Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to read The Pirate's Wish! Happy reading, hope you enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome :) Both the collecter and the pirate's curse are on my tbr list. I hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been seeing The Pirate's Wish everywhere! I need to grab the first book so I can get into the series. It sounds like something I'd really enjoy.

    Good haul this week! Happy reading and thanks for visiting my blog :)

    Paola @ A Novel Idea

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY for The Collector! It's good. And Patty Blount's books are great! :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have yet to read The Assassin's Curse! And the sequel looks, no less, gorgeous. ^^

    Hope you enjoy your stack! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard fantastic things about The Collector and I really enjoyed Send so I hope you do too.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everyone seems to like The Collector. I'll have to check that one out sometime. I also considered SEND, but resisted -- trying to catch up a bit! Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!