Sunday, April 7, 2013

Stacking the YA Shelves (April 7, 2013)

Tynga of Tynga's Reviews hosts this meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the wonderful books everyone gets.

This week I added seven books to my TBR mountain. Here they are.

Print Books Bought:
Dark Triumph by Robin La Fevers - I am late to the party here. I just read Grave Mercy and had to have the sequel. 

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin - I have heard good things about this and read a teaser last Tuesday that made me had to have it.

The Rising by Kelley Armstrong - Kelley is an auto-buy author for me. I am eager to see how she finishes this trilogy.

Kindle Books Bought:
Ambition by Lee Strauss was a free prequel.

Perception by Lee Strauss was another book that I added to my stack because of an intriguing teaser.

Wait for You by Jennifer L. Armentrout has been showing up on lots of blogs lately. It sounds really good.

Review Book:
Stephanie Burgis asked me if I wanted to read the final book in the Kat, Incorrigible series. I jumped at the chance to read Stolen Magic and was surprised this week to receive a finished copy. I loved it as I loved the previous two books in the series. It is a wonderful middle grade historical fantasy.

What did you get this week?

5 comments:

  1. The Unbecoming was great. I really enjoyed it, and I hope you do as well. I've had Wait for you for a while..I just have to find time to read it! Great haul and happy reading!

    Gabbie @ Rampant Readers

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh I cannot wait for The Rising either!! Ordered my copy just yesterday so I'll get it sometime in the coming week! Happy Reading!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED Dark Triumph. Hope you do to! My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness I need Dark Triumph right now! Grave Mercy was amazing!! I hope you enjoy your new books :)
    Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer is amazing. I loved it! Also, I just finished Grave Mercy, so Dark Triumph sounds great. I also really want to read the trilogy with The Rising soon :) Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!