Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Teaser Tuesday: Crossfire by Laura Bradley Rede


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This week my teaser comes from Crossfire by Laura Bradley Rede. I got this review book from the author. I read the first book in this series—Darkride—a while ago. This book was published on Jan. 14. Here is the description:
It’s hard to move on when someone you love dies – especially if that someone is you. But that’s exactly what Cicely Watson is trying to do: move on, away from the sunlit life she knew and into her life as a vampire. It’s the only way to protect her friends, and her only hope of being with the guy she loves. Now that Ander can control the wolf inside him, Cicely is determined they will finally be together – even if their natural instincts tell them to tear each other apart. But when Ander meets a new girl with a power he can’t resist, Cicely fears she saved his life only to lose his love. And what about her own feelings for Luke Marianez, the handsome vampire prince? She always claimed dark, brooding Luke simply wasn’t her type, but can she still deny the fire between them now that she’s his kind? When the enemy captures someone she loves, Cicely is forced to choose. Can a heart that stopped beating start loving at last? Or will true love be caught in the crossfire?
Teaser:
Ander walks beside me, looking less like an alpha wolf and more like a vigilant sheepdog as he herds us all toward the van.

2 comments:

  1. Like the cover. I need more from the teaser though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh interesting! Haven't heard of this one!

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!