Sunday, June 2, 2013

Stacking the YA Shelves (June 2, 2013)

Tynga of Tynga's Reviews hosts this meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the wonderful books everyone gets.

This week three books followed me home.
I bought The Legacy of Tril: Soulbound by Heather Brewer.

I got the YA Edgar Winner Fair Coin by E. C. Myers.

I took advantage of Amazon Marketplace to get used copies of these two. I was surprised that Brewer's had already been withdrawn from a New York Public Library. The book has a 2012 copyright!

And I got Untraceable by S. R. Johannes for my Kindle.  This $.99 special sounded pretty interesting.

What did you get this week?

3 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of any of those, Kathy. Fair Coin sounds really good, and I'm adding that to my Wishlist! Hope you enjoy all your goodies!

    Here's my STS:

    http://darlenesbooknook.blogspot.ca/2013/06/stacking-shelves-june-2-2013.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have untraceable.. I'm not sure, I have no many ebooks it's comical. I haven't heard of the other two though- I'll have to check those out!

    Have a good week!

    Weekly Wrap Up + STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of these books but they look pretty good! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!