Sunday, July 14, 2013

Stacking the YA Shelves (July 14. 2013)

Tynga of  Team Tynga's Reviews hosts this meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the wonderful books everyone gets.

I added six books to my Kindle or iPod this week. No physical books!
PODs by Michelle Pickett was a Kindle Daily Deal this week. I have heard good things about it and am eager to read this Spencer Hill Press release.

I also got The Hallowed Ones by Laura Bickle for my Kindle. I picked up the sequel at ALA and thought I should read the story in order. 
The Night She Disappeared by April Henry was a Kindle Daily Deal this week too. I recently read a book by April Henry and like her style. I look forward to reading this mystery.

Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones is a favorite book of mine. I had to get it for my Kindle when it was a Daily Deal.
The SYNC free audiobook titles this week were Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens and The Peculiar by Stefan Bachmann. Both are still available until Thursday if you haven't downloaded them yet. 

What did you add to your stack this week?

18 comments:

  1. OOh nice again!! I am curious about The Hallowed Ones! Hope you enjoy all your new reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howl's Moving Castle! Yay! :-D That's my favourite book. I've been seeing The Peculiars around quite a few blogs, really intrigued by it. Hope you enjoy them all and have a lovely week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely loved Howls Moving Castle as well, one of my all time favorite fantasy books ever! PODs looks great as well! Enjoy them

    Check out my haul Here

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep hearing things about PODs, and am curious to see what you think of it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got the Sync books too. PODs looks good. So does The Hallowed Ones. Great week!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to read The Hallowed Ones. I've heard great things about it. Enjoy! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. PODs and the Hallowed Ones look great-I'm so going to Goodreads to check them out. :D Happy reading and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have yet to read Howl's Moving Castle; I might get it from the library some day.

    thanks for visiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard great things about PODs, but haven't gotten to read it yet. I hope you love all these books! Thanks for stopping by.

    Amber @ Fall Into Books

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really want to read PODs! Hope it's good. Happy reading, and thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've heard good things about PODs and Hallowed Ones. Looks like you got a good stack! Thanks for stopphing by my STS!

    Tressa @ Tressa's Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay Howl's Moving Castle!!! I read the book because I loved the movie so much, and even though they're so different, I loved it! :)

    I've wanted to read The Hallowed Ones for a while; I'll be looking for your review! Happy reading!

    Here's my STS! :)

    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Peculiar sounds like a really good read! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope you enjoy all your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice haul you have!! Hope you enjoy them!!

    Thanx for visiting my StS and Sunday Post!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Hallowed Ones does look really cool! Great haul Kathy!

    Thanks for stopping by my STS!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've heard some great things about all these books! I really want to read The Hallowed Ones. Hope you enjoy them! Thanks for stopping by my blog!:D

    ReplyDelete
  17. GREAT haul! I mean that! All those are on my wishlist or to-read list (except Hallowed ones which looks good too). Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great books!! Thanks for stopping by my STS>

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!