Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Teaser Tuesday: Charmed Vengeance by Suzanne Lazear

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This week my teaser comes from the eARC Charmed Vengeance by Suzanne Lazear which is the sequel to Innocent Darkness. Charmed Vengeance will be released on August 8. Here is the description:
When her true love, Steven, is forced to break their magical bond, Noli Braddock decides to join her brother on the crew of the Vixen’s Revenge.

With its gleaming brass, dark wood, and spotless clockwork gears, the Vixen’s Revenge is a beautiful airship. But Noli discovers a dangerous secret beneath its polished exterior—the crew has been hired to steal dozens of priceless Otherworld artifacts. Desperate to keep her past Otherworld experiences hidden from the airship crew, Noli fears that if she doesn’t risk telling her own secrets, the stolen artifacts will be used to destroy both of the worlds she loves.
Teaser:
A wail escaped Noli's lips, a sad, pained cry that broke his heart into as many pieces as the stone on the uneven floor of the tree house.

24 comments:

  1. I love the cover, for starters! Thanks for visiting my teaser this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the teasers! It looks so interesting and intriguing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by and awesome teasers! I love fantasy and this looks like a great series that I will have to look up.. have fun reading the rest of the book :)

    - Sadie @ Lyrics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the teaser....it is so descriptive! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cover! Great teaser. Thanks for stopping by my post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. *New Follower* Thanks for stopping by my teaser! First of all great teaser! Tree houses and painful heart breaks...im in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I haven't heard of this one before. Great teaser! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool cover and the teaser sounds sad :( I hate it when a character suffers. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great teaser! I haven't heard of this book before, sounds interesting. Thanks for stopping by:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh nos!! What just happened?! Great tease!

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for visiting my TT :) This book certainly sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohh, I wonder what happened! Definitely caught my interest!

    Denise @ Life With No Plot

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, is this like a steam punk/sci-fi novel? That cover is so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this teaser! Very emotional and descriptive. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The cover is really eye catching! (and so is the teaser). Thanks for stopping by my teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really want to read this series!! I have bookmarks from book 1!!

    Thanx for visiting my TT
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like your teaser. It's painful though.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    Kero

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great teaser. Thanks for stopping by my TT.

    Linsey @ mybooksnthings.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Steam punk. This looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!