Sunday, August 11, 2013

Stacking the YA Shelves (August

Tynga of  Team Tynga's Reviews hosts this meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the wonderful books everyone gets.

Here is a quick look at what I have gotten the past two weeks. This won't be very graphical since I am using my Chromebook from my hospital bed. I still haven't figured out how to do pictures the way I want to with this newish computer.

For review:


SYNC AudioBooks


Others:


What did you add to your stack this week?

9 comments:

  1. OOh nice! I still need to read Enchanted myself!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard great things about the Perfect Chemistry series by Simone Elkeles, but I still need to get to them at some point.

    Great haul. Thanks for stopping by @ The Book Hookup's StS

    ♥ Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul. I think I'll start with Alice's books soon myself, I don't really know her story at all.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enchanted and Perfect Chemistry are on my TBR list, and I need to review Conjured as well.

    Happy reading!

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been wanting to reread Through the Looking Glass. Enjoy your books! Thanks for stopping by my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you are ok... Nice haul, hope you enjoy them!

    Thanx for visiting My Weekly Wrap-Up!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! I'm just starting Conjured today, but enjoying so far. I hope to find time for When the Stars Threw Down Their Spears soon. I've really enjoyed that series.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul! I just finished Conjured and enjoyed it. Enchanted is a very cute read, too. Happy reading! Thanks for stopping by my StS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where is everyone getting the Alice copy from? So jealous! Enjoy:)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!