Sunday, September 22, 2013

Stacking the YA Shelves (Sept. 22, 2013)

Tynga of  Team Tynga's Reviews hosts this meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the wonderful books everyone gets.

This week I added four books to my stack.
I have been waiting for United We Spy by Ally Carter. I can't wait to see how the Gallagher Girls series ends. 

Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger was a Kindle Daily Deal this week. 

After saying that I planned to stay away from NetGalley until my review stack was less tall than I am, I caved and had to go get these two upcoming titles.
The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes is a contemporary mystery and Alienated by Melissa Landers is a science fiction contemporary. 

What did you add to your stack this week? Leave me a link. I'd love to see what you got too.

8 comments:

  1. I got United We Spy this past week too and I loved it. The Naturals was really good too. Then again I am a big fan of Jennifer Lynn Barnes but this is the first non paranormal book by her that I've read.

    I am curious about Alienated. I have it on my review pile too but I won't read it till closer to the release date next year. Like you I am trying to make my way through all the books I have for review but I keep adding more to the pile...

    I hope you enjoy these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great haul. I am new to this meme, here is my STS link: http://meandu-justthinking.blogspot.ca/2013/09/stacking-shelves-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty impressive! Here's mine: http://booketta.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/library-loot-and-some-surprise-freebies.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cover for Alienated! It's hard to resist Netgalley lol. Hope you enjoy your books! <3
    -heather@BookStacksOnDeck

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been seeing Alienated on a bunch of blogs this week. It's definitely one that so far, has me intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So jealous that you got Alienated! They told me no. Enjoy your books!
    Thanks for stopping by my STS!
    Maria @ Reading the Alphabet

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to read Alienated, hope you enjoy it! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have Sky Fall but I haven't read it yet. I can't wait to Naturals and Alienated.

    Happy reading and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!