Sunday, October 20, 2013

Stacking the YA Shelves (Oct. 20, 2013)

Tynga of  Team Tynga's Reviews hosts this meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the wonderful books everyone gets.

I added four books to my stack this week.

I bought Revealed by P. C. and Kristin Cast even though I haven't read Destined or Hidden yet. They have been sitting on my TBR mountain since they were published. I think it might be time for a House of Night marathon to get caught up.

I received three books for review. Early this week I got Sekret by Lindsay Smith from Macmillan Children's Publishing Group. I had been seeing this one on lots of mailbox posts and was beginning to believe that the copy I requested had been lost in the mail. I thought an espionage thriller about a girl with psychic powers sounded really cool.

When I arrived at my vacation home, I discovered two review books that arrived after I left at the end of July. Waiting for me were:

What did you add to your stack this week?

11 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! Seeing a bit of these around! Hope you enjoy them all!


    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really curious about Sekret. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sekret sounds so unique. Have fun reading! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should really start on House of Night series, must be the only one who hasn't read any of them.
    Happy reading!

    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't get along well with the House of Night series, but Sekret's on my list, hope you enjoy it!

    Heres mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you have one heck of a week ahead of you. Happy reading! :D

    By the way we our celebrating "300 Likes on Facebook" so make sure to enter HERE! :)

    Our Stack
    Andy @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sekret sounds very good; I think I need to read that one.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I own most of the House of Night series, but I have yet to start them. Maybe I need also do a House of Night marathon to get caught up. Thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've only read the first three books in the House of Night series and I still don't know what to think of them. But I hope you'll enjoy your books. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look like good ones. Hope you enjoy!!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!