Sunday, October 6, 2013

Stacking the YA Shelves (Oct. 6, 2013)

Tynga of  Team Tynga's Reviews hosts this meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the wonderful books everyone gets.

I got five amazing books this week. First of all, these are the ones I bought:
Treecat Wars by David Weber and Jane Lindskold is the third book about the early days in the Star Kingdom when humans were just getting to know treecats. 

Bastion by Mercedes Lackey is the fifth book in this series about early days in Valdemar when the concept of Heralds was just being formalized. 

These are the books I got for review. All of them came from Macmillan Children's Publishing Group and all of them will be released in February 2014.
Unforgotten by Jessica Brody is the sequel to Unremembered which I read and reviewed earlier.

Tin Star by Cecil Castellucci sounded like a very interesting science fiction story. 
I was most delighted to get a copy of Cress by Marissa Meyer in a sparkly gold envelope at work on Friday. I have loved the other two book in the Lunar Chronicles and can't wait to read this third book. 

What did you add to your stack this week?

12 comments:

  1. OOh nice! I couldn't get into the Luna Chronicles myself, much to my disappointment. Hope you enjoy all your new reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cress! :O I really want to get my hands on that one! Lucky!
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read Unforgotten and Cress, have fun reading! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I can't wait to read Cress. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool stack. Happy reading :)

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/10/stacking-shelves-57-lair-dark-witch.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow Cress and Unforgotten! That's awesome Kathy! Happy reading!

    My STS

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting list! Here is the link to my STS for this week: http://meandu-justthinking.blogspot.ca/2013/10/stacking-shelves-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so jealous that you have Cress!! I love the Luna Chronicles sooooo much! Can't wait to read your review!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sosososososososo jealous of Cress! Enjoy it :)

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh! Cress! I kept seeing pictures of people's copies on Instagram on Friday and I was absolutely dying. I hope you love all of your books! :)

    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so jealous, I want Cress so badly! haha. I still need to read Unremembered but the series so good. Happy readings!
    Thanks for stopping by Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!