Sunday, November 17, 2013

Stacking the YA Shelves (Nov. 17, 2013)

Tynga of  Team Tynga's Reviews hosts this meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the wonderful books everyone gets.

I had a small week this week. I needed one as I am trying to catch up on review books before the end of the year. However, these were the books I couldn't resist adding to the stack.
A Drowned Maiden's Hair by Amy Schlitz was a Kindle Daily Deal this week. 

I got a couple of review books too.
The opportunity to read The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski came in an email from Macmillan and included a link to NetGalley. Luckily, this March 2014 release was formatted for my Kindle instead of Adobe Digital Editions. 

Nick and Tesla's High Voltage Danger Lab by Bob Pflugfelder and Steve Hockensmith was a middle grade mystery that arrived in my mailbox from Quirk Books. 

What did you get this week?

16 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Those are all new to me but I hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I'm definitely checking out the Winners Curse
    I'm totally sucked in!!
    My StS & SP

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Winners Curse looks so good and I absolutely adore the cover. Good haul!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Sigh* Oh how I want The Winner's Curse! :-) Hope you enjoy it!!

    Thanks for visiting my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Winner's Curse looks amazing!
    Thanks for visiting my StS!
    Rachel @ The NerdHerd Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know any of these titles. http://booketta.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/feeding-my-e-reader2-and-what-postman.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen The Winner's Curse in a lot of people hauls this week. I've never even heard of it. I need to go check it out. :D Enjoy all your books and thanks for coming by my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh a drowned maidens hair looks really good! Enjoy your books and happy reading :)
    Thnx for stopping by my STS

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so excited for The Winner's Curse! Great haul this week! Happy reading. Thanks for sharing & stopping by Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cannot explain how excited I am for The Winner's Curse, and I didn't see A Drowned Maiden's Hair on the Kindle deals... :( That one looks interesting! I hope you enjoy your books! :)

    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've always wanted to read A Drowned Maiden's Hair and can't wait to read Winner's Curse! Enjoy the new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These look like they are very interesting indeed. I am particularly drawn to A Drown Maidens Hair. Thanks for the visit to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Winner's Curse sounds amazing! I hope you enjoy all your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am really excited about The Winner's Curse! I have a physical ARC I picked up from a book festival but I lent it to another fellow blogger to read first. I hope you enjoy it also!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Winner's Curse looks interesting. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!