Sunday, November 3, 2013

Stacking the YA Shelves (Nov. 3, 2013)

Tynga of  Team Tynga's Reviews hosts this meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the wonderful books everyone gets.

This week I added 4 books to my stack. I bought two and received two for review.
I received a Halloween gift from Ksenia at Macmillan Children's Publishing when she sent me two "scary" middle grade books to review. She sent Home Sweet Horror by James Preller and Pinocula: The Creature from My Closet by Obert Skye
I said I wasn't going to buy anymore books unless I had some idea when I could read them, but I have been meaning to read Winger by Andrew Smith. When it was Kindle Daily Deal, I couldn't resist.

I have already read the ARC of The Iron Traitor by Julie Kagawa but I wanted a copy for my keeper shelf. I couldn't resist the pre-publication price of $5.99.

What did you add to your stack this week?

11 comments:

  1. I got Winger a while back, looks like a fun read! Haven't started it yet.
    Happy reading, you have a nice haul here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get to The Iron Traitor. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not familiar with the other books except from The Iron Traitor which I'm reading right now :D haha Hope you enjoy it! :D

    thanks for dropping by Home of a Book Lover

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, that Pinocula book looks interesting. :D Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have all the books in Julie Kagawa's series and I haven't read any of them yet. What a shame. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! Can't wait for my keeper copy of The Iron Traitor! The cover is so pretty and shiny! Saw it in the stores! Loved it too, although desperate to read the next one!

    Happy Reading!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, great week! Those Macmillan books look cute. :) And I have a copy of The Iron Traitor to review, though I haven't gotten to it. I'm glad to see you liked it enough to get a finished copy!! Happy reading! :)

    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been eyeing Winger myself and hope to read it soon. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pinocula looks awesomely adorable! I still haven't read any Julia Kagawa yet, but I hope you enjoy it!
    Thanks for sharing & stopping by Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. I still have yet to read the Julie Kagawa fey books I really need to.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Iron Traitor! I can't wait to start that one. :D
    Enjoy all your lovely books & thanks for stopping by my STS! (:

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!