Sunday, March 2, 2014

Stacking the YA Shelves (March 2, 2014)

Tynga of  Team Tynga's Reviews hosts this meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the wonderful books everyone gets.

Review Books
Sky Raiders (Five Kingdoms) by Brandon Mull was an Amazon Vine pick. It will be released on March 11.

Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson was another Amazon Vine Pick. It will be released on May 6.
Don't Even Think About It by Sarah Mlynowski was another Amazon Vine Pick. It will be released on March 11 too.

The Body in the Woods by April Henry came from Macmillan Children's Publishing. It will be released on June 17

New Books
Relentless by Karen Lynch was book I found when looking for Kindle books that were on sale. I liked the cover and the blurb.

The Shadow Throne by Jennifer A. Nielsen is a print book. I'll be donating it to my HS Media Center after I read it. 
Storm Watcher by Maria V. Snyder is a Kindle copy of her middle grade book. I bought the print version (which hasn't arrived yet) and could get the Kindle copy for $.99.

What did you add to your stack this week?

7 comments:

  1. OOh nice! I love Maria Snyder! But I'm not really an MG reader. Hope you enjoy your new reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snyder is a fun writer. I hope her MG book is good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know Maria V. Snyder had a middle grade book. I will have to go look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! Since you've been gone looks fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some great books there! I need to check out the April Henry book. Thanks for stopping by my STS earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't Even Think About It looks like something I'd enjoy. Thanks for sharing and have a great week! My STS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Since You've Been Gone looks cute! I've been wanting to read another Matson book!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!