Sunday, April 27, 2014

Stacking the YA Shelves (April 27, 2014)

Tynga of  Team Tynga's Reviews hosts this meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the wonderful books everyone gets.

I just got a couple of books this week for my TBR stack. I got these because I had recently seen the authors at a conference and was curious about their books.
I got Skullduggery and Snatched by Pete Hautman and Mary Logue which now completes my set. I also got Aquifer by Jonathan Friesen. I bought hardcover copies from Amazon Marketplace so that I could donate them to my media center after reading.

What did you get this week?

11 comments:

  1. Haven't seen these ones around a lot (though I have seen Aquifer, which looks awesome). Happy reading and thanks for stopping by mine earlier! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't heard of any of these books before, but they look nice. Happy reading!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier :)

    El @ So Bookalicious

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skullduggery looks really interesting, very creepy and mysterious cover :).
    Ninja Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the covers of these books! So awesome that you donate them after reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you make me want to be a librarian ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think I've heard of any of these! I do quite like the cover for Aquifier, though, so I'm to go check that out. :D Have a great week Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't think of heard of any of these. I'll have to check them out. Love the cover for Aquifer.
    Great books and hope you enjoy!
    -Amanda @ Escaping Reality Within Pages

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aquifer sounds interesting! I donate a lot of the finished copies that come my way to my library as well! I'm actually the one that adds them into the library system so I know they will be there if I want to read them in the future! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great new books for you, I've heard great things about the Skullduggery series for the MG crowd :) Have a lovely week!

    Jeann @ Happy Indulgence

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you enjoy. I hadn't heard of any of these =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you're enjoying all of your lovely books Mrs. Martin :)

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!