Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Teaser Tuesday: Royally Lost by Angie Stanton

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Teaser:
"Ten days of this. Shoot me now. Everything her is a gabillion years old. The palace of this, the castle of that. Seriously?"

"You're jet-lagged. We'll find lots of ways to have fun."
My teaser comes from Royally Lost by Angie Stanton. I got this eARC at Edelweiss. Here is the description of this May 6 release:
Perfect for fans of Sarah Dessen, Susane Colasanti, and Jenny Han, Angie Stanton's brand-new romance asks the question, What would it be like to fall in love with a prince?

Dragged on a family trip to Europe, Becca wants nothing more than to go home. Trapped with her emotionally distant father, overeager stepmother, and a brother who only wants to hook up with European hotties, Becca is miserable. Until she meets Nikolai.

Nikolai has everything—he's a crown prince, heir to the throne, and girls adore him. But the one thing he doesn't have is freedom . . . so he flees his kingdom and goes on his own European trip.

And when Nikolai and Becca meet, sparks fly. But Becca's family vacation ends in a matter of days. Will Nikolai and Becca be forced to say good-bye, or will they change history forever?

8 comments:

  1. Ohhh! Can I go there? Thanks for stopping by!


    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! perfect - knew I'd llike this one =)
    thanks for sharing, Kathy -my TT is up & with a YA/kids pb giveaway..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Nice tease! Hope you're enjoying this one!

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like my kind of trip...and book. TFS. Mine: The Witness

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like to be royally lost sometimes... lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like my husband and me! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this one. Would like to join them on a royal journey.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a fun one! Enjoy

    Thanx for visiting my TT
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!