Sunday, May 18, 2014

Stacking the YA Shelves (May 18, 2014)

Tynga of  Team Tynga's Reviews hosts this meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the wonderful books everyone gets.

This week was much more reasonable than the flood of new books I got last week.

Kindle Books
Shift by Sarah Carter was a $.99 deal. It is a paranormal romance and begins a series.

Avoiding Alpha by Aileen Erin is a sequel and a paranormal. I got the first book (Becoming Alpha
when it was on sale for $.99 on May 4.

The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa is a finished copy replacement of the eARC I read earlier. It was a Kindle Daily Deal.

Review Books
My Macmillan fall review books continue to trickle in. This week I got Adrenaline Crash by Laurie Boyle Crompton and Rain Reign by Ann M. Martin. 

What did you add to your stack this week?

8 comments:

  1. I like the cover of Shift, it looks really intresting. Enjoy all your books!
    Thanks for stopping by earlier!

    El @ So Bookalicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool haul. I seriously need to read the Immortal Rules. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How terrible is it that I haven't heard of any of these? Which never happens. My TBR list reaches from here to the moon. And back. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've picked up some great books! Enjoy them!

    Thanx for visiting My Weekly Wrap-Up!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great selection for this week, Enjoy reading

    Please visit my Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kindle deals are such fun! I love picking up new books for cheap .:) Ooh, and I was so interested in Rain Reign but decided not to request it.

    Happy reading!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul, I really enjoyed the Immortal Rules and thought it was really good! Thank you for commenting on my blog.

    Jeann @ Happy Indulgence

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't tried reading Julie Kagawa books, but I plan to. It's been recommended a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!