Sunday, June 22, 2014

Stacking the YA Shelves (June 22, 2014)

Tynga of  Team Tynga's Reviews hosts this meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the wonderful books everyone gets.

I had a really small week and didn't spend any money. That is actually a win for me. I am trying so hard to lower the height of my TBR mountain this summer.
I added one review book to my stack when I got Clariel by Garth Nix at Edelweiss. Clariel is a new book in the Abhorsen series which I read years ago. It will be released on Oct. 14.
I also downloaded the two SYNC titles this week. I have already read I'd Tell You I Lover You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter and really enjoyed it. I have never read or heard Anne of Green Gables by L. M. Montgomery though. 

What did you add to your stack this week?

6 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Those are new to me! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took advantage of those two audio books as well. Enjoy your week

    ReplyDelete
  3. A couple of fun reads there!! Enjoy!

    Thanx for visiting My Weekly Wrap-Up!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got some good books this week. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul this week. I hope you enjoy all your books :D
    Thanks for stopping by earlier!

    El @ So Bookalicious

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all new to me, hope you'll enjoy them!

    My new additions ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!