Sunday, June 29, 2014

Stacking the YA Shelves (June 29, 2014)

Tynga of  Team Tynga's Reviews hosts this meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the wonderful books everyone gets.

I had another small week. I wish this meant that I was lowering TBR mountain but books are still coming in faster than I'm reading.
As usual, I downloaded the two SYNC audiobooks this week. I have already read Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock by Matthew Quick but October Mourning: A Song for Matthew Shepard by Leslea Newman is new to me.
Bumble by Connie Suttle was a Kindle Daily Deal this week and sounded like it was something I would enjoy.

Finally, I got the eARC of Killer Instinct by Jennifer Lynn Barnes from NetGalley. This is a sequel to a book I enjoyed and will be released on Nov. 4.

What did you add to your stack this week?

9 comments:

  1. Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock seems to be in everyone's list this week! Did you enjoy it? I heard that it's kinda depressing but awesome nonetheless. :) Jennifer Lynn Barnes is an awesome author so I hope you'll love Killer Instinct! :)

    Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have requested Killer Instinct but have not been approved. Ugghhh!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Killer Instinct looks good. Enjoy your books and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh Killer Instinct! I still haven't read The Naturals, but I let a student borrow it and she really enjoyed it. I'll have to get to that one soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't realize there was a sequel to The Naturals. I didn't love that one so I'll hold off on this one but I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interested in hearing what you think of Forgive me, LP. Matthew Quick is quite an intriguing writer imo, and he has many layers to his stories!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all new to me but I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I downloaded Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock too! I've wanted to read it for ages, and was so excited to see that it was one of the Sync downloads. :) Have a great week Kathy!

    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!